Aiming for at-home recovery via a reassuring facility shared with a hospital
Shimizu Himawari no Sato, directly connected to the Rakusai Shimizu Hospital, provides immediate support for specialized medical emergencies to ensure users can enjoy a life of care with peace of mind.
We focus efforts on lifestyle rehabilitation for the goal of at-home recovery, and various professionals provide assistance in specialized teams.
As a facility that supports daily life at home, Shimizu Himawari no Sato is popular for being easy to use and meeting various local needs, including short stays and both day rehabilitation and home rehabilitation services.
Features of Shimizu Himawari no Sato
Various qualified staffs work together to support the independence of users.
In addition to admissions, we provide comprehensive services including support for daily life at home.
In the case of an emergency, treatment can be promptly received at the Rakusai Shimizu Hospital located on the same premises.
Shimizu Funai no Sato caregiving services
- Facility admission service
- Short stays
- Day rehabilitation
- Home rehabilitation
We support our users to be independent and to return to their social activites with a bright haimish atmosphere and relaxing environment.
- Care room (private/4 bed)
- Rehabilitation room
- Day rehabilitation room
- Komeiseki onsen (large public bath)
- Mechanical bath/caregiving bath
- Recreation room
- Hairdressing room
- Family caregiving classroom
- Shimizu Himawari no Sato Long-Term Care Health Facility, Medical Corporation Seijinkai
- 13-362 Oekutsukakecho, Nishikyo Ward, Kyoto, Japan 610-1106
(common facility shared with the Rakusai Shimizu Hospital)
- Steel-reinforced concrete, 5 floors above ground (1 floor partially below ground)
- Admissions: 174 (general ward: 98; dementia ward: 76)
Day rehabilitation: 30
Would you like to work with us as a caregiver?
We have foreign staff working with our Japanese staff at Shimizu Himawari no Sato.
Senior staff will provide you with support.