Providing caregiving to users and their family like a close relative
Shimizu Funai no Sato is a caregiving facility for geriatric health care located in the bountiful nature of Nantan, which cares about its relationship with families and the local community.
We provide caregiving services including admissions, short stays, day care, visit rehabilitation services, and home assistance services, which put the happiness and comfort of our users and their families first, no matter the location or the time.
We aim to create a facility rooted in the local community, with careful caregiving, delicious meals, seasonal events, and monthly social events provided by many local employees.
Features of Shimizu Funai no Sato
We provide treatment, caregiving, and rehabilitation to meet individual needs, based on a care plan.
A rehabilitation system that links admissions, short stays, and both day and home services.
Reassuring medical support with links to group hospitals and nearby medical institutions.
Shimizu Funai no Sato caregiving services
- Facility admission service
- Short stays
- Home caregiving support
- Day rehabilitation
- Home rehabilitation
We provide warmhearted caregiving services in a relaxing facility located in a scenic area.
- Care room (private/4 bed)
- Rehabilitation room
- Day rehabilitation room
- Komeiseki onsen (large public bath)
- Mechanical bath/caregiving bath
- Recreation room
- Hairdressing room
- Home caregiving support office
- Family caregiving classroom
- Shimizu Funai no Sato Long-Term Care Health Facility, Medical Corporation Seijinkai
- 16 Yamazaki, Yagicho Nishida, Nantan, Kyoto, Japan 629-0134
- Steel-reinforced concrete, 3 floors above ground, 1 floor below ground
- Admissions: 150 (general ward: 100; dementia ward: 50) Day rehabilitation: 30
Would you like to work with us as a caregiver?
We have foreign staff working with our Japanese staff at Shimizu Funai no Sato.
Senior staff will provide you with support.